Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ah, memories!

Even though our fellow picons are retiring, I still remember some of our memories spent together! Although, as much as I wish I made a giant scrapbook ever since day one, I didn't. I'm glad I snapped a few photos though! And I'm more than happy to share with everyone the memories.
Unknown person in black. Gemma Rock is the geisha slave trader. Slaves on boat from left to right is, Jenneh, el Jenno, and Orabora.

Unfortunately, this is one photo that I vaguely remember, and was quite surprised when I found it in my folder. I guess it speaks for itself.

This was during one of Logout's famous fashion shows! He's such a good host. I always attended many fashion shows, so you can catch me stylin' it up! Haha. The one holding the meat stick is our caveman, Logout. Never failed to make me laugh! Next in the line is our lovely Chikemure. She's so sweet. Then comes Froofy Butt, oh Froofy! I loved her humor and opinions. The pulpy small one is me, with Pinkerton on the other side! We may never know what he was doing. Whenever I saw clovers and green, it would remind me of Pinkerton. Jenno is the one to the right of me, and I love her. :3 Moe Momo is the one in the pink shoes, and she's very charming and just a wonderful person. I had the opportunity to talk to her the other day, she's still amazing as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment