Friday, July 16, 2010

A Day at the Beach!

Hey guys! el jenno here! I just wanted to share with you guys a few pictures from my recent trips to HAWAII!

If you haven't been yet, I suggest you go. You can get 2 stars; one from waving at the dolphins near the beach in the 'Sparkling Ocean', and the other from having 4 picos do the hula dance on the boardwalk with you at 'Sunset Beach'! Not to the mention the fact that they have adorable bathing suits for sale (male and female) which let you actually get in the water and float around. and don't forget the cute earrings for girls!! ;D Well, on to the pictures..

Here's me, pinkerton, and gem rock relaxing in (and walking on) the water.

And me and pinkerton doing the ever-so laid back hula dance.

Sometimes you just gotta get your groove on..

The next day, I was craving some sand between my toes, so I went over to Hawaii again. Alone, this time! I hula'd around by myself for a bit, then grabbed some folks to head on over to the ocean and wave at dolphins with me. I helped some people get their stars, and then I decided to call it a night. Today, though, is a new day, and me and Jenneh are ready for some tropical cocktails!

Well, that's all this time on Picon Pie! Thanks so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment