Saturday, July 24, 2010

this pico week-o

Hey guys, el jenno here! I don't really feel like *writing* too much today. Instead, I've got a BUNCH of pictures from the past week. I call it: THIS PICO WEEKO. haha. Remember, we warned you about the terrible jokes! Enjoy ;D!

I HAVE FOUR WORDS FOR YOU: KICK ASS SPACE SHIPS.

Two picohunks that danced with me in the beginner's plaza. Somehow, I didn't catch their names! Sorry, guys!

Tuesday was my birthday. My friends left me some balloons. D'aww! :D


Here's froofybutt (with a cute moustache,) i'm just dongs, gem rock and i, hanging out in some random room after a cute little fashion show.

Chocolove, and her male counterpart! I forgot his name, but I know it was something about snow! Sorry, snow! Anyways, I ran into them at the seaport and they were SO adorable, I had to take a picture! I loooove the Matsuri outfits!

Chikemuri, I'm just dongs, Froofybutt, and I had a silly hat party. At the end of it all, we decided to get a little bit cheesy... GROUP HUG!!!!!

Speaking of cheesy... Here's me and the froof herself, getting a little romantic. Hahahaha.
It's not from this week, but who cares? ILOVEIT! ;D

okay, so, once again, i forget the name of the person who owns this room. SORRY, BUT IT'S STILL ADORABLE! talk about a green house effect! CAN YOU FIND ME? haha ;D

Hanging with froofybutt, chikemuri, mc arthur, and edwin* - in mc arthur's room. Be sure to check out mc arthur and edwin*'s rooms, they're both pretty neat, and they're also nice guys. Give them a ring! Actually, speaking of edwin*'s room, here it is:

Pretty cool, huh?! I made it all the way to the top because I'M SPECIAL! Haha.

And finally, here's dancinmushroom, dino dan ۞, dianaaaaa ♥, and moe momo bein' the little pico freakos they are! I absolutely love this glitch, it makes your torso shrink and your arms sprout outta your eyeballs... NICE!! Thanks for the entertainment, guys!

Well.. That's all I've got for you guys this time. Thanks so much for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment