Monday, August 02, 2010

pico week-o #2!

Hey guys, it's el jenno again. Well, another week has gone by and you know what that means.. Yep, another set of random pictures. Enjoy!!

this in junjoe's room. seriously - check this place out, it's freakin' amazing. sorry for the small picture, but i had to fit it all in there somehow!

me, jenneh, and froofy :O don't worry, it was just on the cheek!

chikemuri, froofybutt, pinkerton and myself decided to spend a day hangin' around the water. this is adekjepta's room with a cute little waterfall!

and here's us relaxing in snowwatiek's room:

After everybody left, I decided to dip into the water once more.. This time at chikemuri's house!

I met this guy during his event "naked guy on a block." Well, at least it wasn't false advertising..

Pink party! frangipan, mollipop, dongs, froofybutt and myself.

Here's peggy hill and gem rock, holding hands for good luck in the new SNOW WHITE GACHA! (I got a brown/green dwarf costume, a basket, a shovel, and 3 apple chairs! spin spin spin...)

As you can see, some of the gang attended one of logout's infamous fashion shows. In this pic, the theme was craziest outfit! Not totally sure, but I think merl and froofy won this one! It's me, dongs, peggy hill, chikemuri, mc arthur, pinkerton, froofybutt, *sorry, i don't know this pico's name*, and merl... and of course the amazing logout himself in the chair!

This theme was colorful! I'm proud to say I won this theme, but maybe not as proud to say that I would totally wear this outfit in real life...... Don't judge me.


Alright, the last picture I'm going to leave you with is probably the greatest thing ever. When I put on my elf costume, apparently I tend to look like a wizard - casting spells and such. Well, my friends dongs decided to take this idea and turn it into an MSPAINT MASTERPIECE!!! I now bring to you, "El jenno, the totally wizardly wizard":





1 comment:

  1. WOAH! JENNO!
    It's me Ora, and I just figured out this was your blog! It's awesome btw, hope to see me with everyone soon! ^^ Great blog, once again!

    ReplyDelete