Sunday, August 29, 2010

Alice Nine Shou's Senkou outfit (and some other fun stuff)

As you may or may not know, recently the ever so popular visual kei band, Alice Nine, has done a collaboration with Pico! Our buddy Paul down in New York now sells Shou's (who is the vocalist, by the way) Senkou costume. You better hurry though folks, because the items will be gone on September 30th!

Teehee, and just in case if you're wondering if Shou has a Pico, I'm not quite sure, but I found his Pigg account! (Pigg is the original Pico, but it's Japanese. It's quite popular in Japan, even celebrities play it!)
This is what Shou's Pigg looks like! I don't think his costume was released in Pigg (probably because the whole point of the collaboration with Alice NinexPico was to help popularize them in other countries!).

This is kinda off topic, but speaking of celebrities and Pico/Pigg, here's another one who plays! It's Mao, the vocalist of Sid.
His Pigg looks just like him! I haven't ever seen his hair around either...so I suspect that he loves Pigg so much, he got his hair custom made...XD! Anyways, do any of you like making your Pico look like yourself?

XD Off topic again...but here's what Jenneh and I did today. We decided that we liked twins so much, we decided to look like twins (remember Jenneh, I am still older than you though)

Jenneh decided to fix up my hair a bit (she used her ankh shaped scissors to cut it ;D).

And this is what we now look like! It's me, Jurifish, on the left and Jenneh on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment