Monday, August 16, 2010

Two picons in a shell!

The topic of this post is opposite twins! Twins are quite a common topic, but they're too cute to resist!
Here are two cute hawaiian twins I saw once! The blue one on the left is カフィオレ(Kafiore) and the one on the right is ココア (Cocoa). :D

And here's Jenneh and I posing as opposite twins! It was fun! :D

And now, this is a bit off topic but I just wanted to put this somewhere. I've been a bit skeptical about the study item of the week, 100% Concentration pencil. When I think of concentration, I think about concentration for tests and stuff but however...


...the concentration has been directed up somewhere else. Well, at least it is for Jenneh.
Then again, being her older sister...
I could say that she's always been like this.

;D Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment