Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A Picons shell.

It's what we've mostly maybe kinda slightly partially all been waiting for. :D Bwahaha.

ROOM EXPANSIONS.

Oh dear. I don't know what I would do with a big room let alone 2-4 rooms, without being able to decorate ONE. I got a partial idea that might benefit the whole picon nation. ;D Bwahaha. If you can't figure out what to do with all that space, look at these pico-tures. (And credit them too by ringing and propping them!)

I'd like to dedicate this first picture to Jenno.

;D She got her room EXPANSION!~ Celebration time! Bwahahahaha. All these big rooms amaze me still.



Little Bo-Peep
BALLOONS ARE PERFECT FOR CELEBRATING. :D I thought it was pretty cool how these were donations. I would be building smiles out every color.Lukinas
The wind's cool breeze creeps in through the the balcony of my room. I stare out into the night wondering how long I will have to be here.

Belle is trapped within the beast's castle. How ever shall she escape? ;D This room is so cool. Especially the clouds. They were a FANTASTIC addition to the castle theme. :]

Goldirocks

AS SOON AS I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE I SPOTTED A REAL PRINCESS. Say hello to "Goldirocks". Their profile is "handsome or pretty? REAL MEN WEAR PINK!!!". Amen. ;DI think this is Song Song. Correct me if I'm wrong. D:

Welcome to Song Song's area. While you are dining feel free to gaze outside the balcony and feel refreshed. After your exquisite meal has been completed, sit at the shrine where the tiny warrior rests. Came with a special someone? Head upstairs for a fine wine that was imported from Paris dating back to 17oo's. Tiring day? Relax in our lounge or take a nap on our feather soft bed while dozing off to the classical music of the television playing softly.

I stand on this ship for the 237th time. I've been counting days since I've been from shore. The captain says we'll find shore soon, don't worry. All I've seen for the past 236 days is water. The wind slaps against my face as I sigh in disbelief. I look out into the distance hoping for a miracle, a sign, SOMETHING. I catch my breath before I realized I didn't want something out there. For what I saw, was a SEAMONSTER.

THIS ROOM IS TOO CUTE. The monster's beady eyes got me. The ship was done quite well! I didn't catch their name though! Feel free to tell me if you figure it out.


{ .Abby. }

That frog. Is too cute for words. ITS ALWAYS THE EYES THAT GET ME. THE CUTE. CIRCLE. BEADY EYES. ;O;

No comments:

Post a Comment