Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mixed nuts

I took a trip to newbie park and happen to come across these fashionably dressed picos! They were so cute I HAD to take a shot of them to show to you guys!

Pictured: Norbaatiyah, BFC-Ara..

These picos are rocking it out in shades of pink! My favorite color. :3 And if you look closely, you can see that their eyes match! With color. And style. They still got their own unique-ness in the mix of matching. They wear different purses, bracelets and earrings! The final touch to a cute outfit!




I wish I got these girls names. They left too quick! They look alike but if you notice closely, they have some differences. Different color eyes and hair, and beauty marks on opposite sides of faces. While wearing the same swimsuit but in other colors, they sport NY fans. (If you find out these picos names, feel free to tell us!)


No comments:

Post a Comment