Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Featured pico #1!


Hey, everyone! el jenno here! ;D
This post is going to be all about our first featured pico: copico!

Jenneh and I first met copico a while back, when we hosted a fashion show that she participated in. Her style varies, and she won that fashion show with her wide range of clothes. Since then, I've come to know copico as an incredibly friendly and very random pico! I decided to sit down with her and ask a few questions, and take a couple of pictures! The picture above is of what I discovered when I came in copico's room to say hello! How cute is she!?

Well, first things first, FASHION! copico can't get enough of it! When I asked her what her most desired item in Ameba Pico, she said she'd like some Ameba Gold (Wouldn't we all?!) But what would she spend her gold on, you ask? Well, the answer is: SUNGLASSES! Hard to believe there aren't ANY out there available to purchase with gummies, huh? The next thing I was curious about were copico's personal favorite fashions, so I made her play dress up for me:

Work it, copico!

Which outfit is YOUR favorite?

As you can see, copico is one stylish lady, with a quirky personality. I found out that she likes to hang out in the japanese park; that her favorite pico pet is the inverted panda; and that her favorite activities in pico are "probably looking for new outfit combinations or just surprising people." I would venture to say that another one of her favorite things to do is change her room! When I first met her, her room was a tricky maze with a food reward on one end, and since then, it's been a gazillion different themes! In fact, if you go there now, you'll find this adorable mickey mouse hat...

;D

Well, that's all this time on Picon Pie! I hope you enjoyed getting to know today's featured pico, copico! If you happen to see her around, make sure you give her some props and say hello! And just remember this about copico: even without shades, she's way cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment